Tuesday, April 14, 2009

No Life

Farah dearie and all my luvly frens, sorry its quite a long time didn't update this blog and there is no any news from me ..... i'm very busy right now with my working life ..... i'm involve with my company new project ..... at early stage i'm only a backup person but unfortunately right now i also become 1 of the team ..... i dunno when this project will end but as far as i know and aware as long as i'm still with this project all my anual leave is freeze huhuhu so sad ..... they targeting this project for 6 months and my portion is about 3 & half months .... right now is already april .... . is it possible for me to attend my fren wedding on june at kedah ..... pity of me ..... i really headache to think that every holiday that i plan with my family had to be cancel ...... i'm very sad to disappoint my family huhuhu ....

1 comment:

mslvoe said...

cian yea u dear.. camner leh jadik gitu? xpe dear.. tu rezeki kita utk dpt duit lebih.. cheer up k