Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 KBS Drama Awards (Live)

I update this result during i'm watching the award.Sorry if at first there is a mistake or any incomplete info because i'm watching without english subtitle.

One-Act Special Excellence Actor:
(i)  Yeon Woo Jin
(ii) Sung Joon
One-Act Special Excellence Actress:
(i)  Park Shin Hye
(ii) Yoo Da In

Youth Actor: No Young Hak
Youth Actress: Nam Ji Hyun

Popularity Award:
(i)  Joo Won (Bridal Mask)
(ii) Suzy (Big)

Best Rookie Actor:
(i)  Lee Hee Joon (My Husband Got A Family & Jeon Woo Chi)
(ii) Lee Jong Suk (School 2013)
Best Rookie Actress:
(i)  Jin Se-yeon (Bridal Mask)
(ii) Oh Yeon Seo (My Husband Got A Family)

Best Couple:
(i)   Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won (Innocent Man\Nice Guy)
(ii)  Lee Hee Joon & Jo Yoon Hee (My Husband Got A Family)
(iii) Yoo Joon Sang & Kim Nam Joo (My Husband Got A Family)
(iv) Lee Sang Yoon & Lee Bo Young (My Daughter, Seo Young)

Best Supporting Actor:
(i) Park Ki Woong (Bridal Mask)
(ii) Kim Sang Ho (My Husband Got A Family)
Best Supporting Actress: Jo Yoon Hee (My Husband Got A Family)

PD Chosen Actor Award: Uhm Tae Woong (The Equator Man)

Netizen Award:
(i)   Song Joong Ki (Innocent Man\Nice Guy)
(ii)  Moon Chae Won (Innocent Man\Nice Guy)
(iii) Yoona (Love Rain)

Daily Drama Excellence Actor:
(i)  Kim Dong Wan (Cheer Up, Mr. Kim)
(ii) Kim Young Chul
Daily Drama Excellence Actress:
(i) Seo Ji Hye
(ii) Kim Ye Ryeong

Miniseries Excellence Actor: Shin Hyun Joon (Ohlala Couple)
Miniseries Excellence Actress: Jang Na Ra (School 2013)

Medium Series Drama Excellence Actor: Uhm Tae Woong (The Equator Man)
Medium Series Drama Excellence Actress: Lee Bo Young (The Equator Man)

Long Series Drama Excellence Actor: Joo Won (Bridal Mask)
Long Series Drama Excellence Actress: Yoon Yeo Jung (My Husband Got A Family)

Writer Award: Park Ji Eun (My Husband Got A Family)

Top Excellence Actor:
(i)  Yoo Joon Sang (My Husband Got A Family)
(ii) Song Joong Ki (Innocent Man\Nice Guy)
Top Excellence Actress: Moon Chae Won (Innocent Man\Nice Guy)

Daesang: Kim Nam Joo (My Husband Got A Family)

No comments: